Life Driven by Caffeine + Creativity
I’m Jess. I’m a mama, wife, dog mom and writer driven by caffeine + creativity. I’m the voice behind caffeine + creativity, and I’d like to welcome you to my tiny corner of the internet.
Here is a crash course on me:
- I’m a late 20-something with a passion for shopping and Instagram.
- I became a wife on September 3, 2016. My husband Mike and I live in Pittsburgh, PA.
- And a mom on June 10, 2017. My son Max is the coolest kid alive.
- Our corgi Bowie rounds out our family.
- I have a degree in journalism + public relations. My career has included stints at small and large agencies, a position at a university, and freelance.
- In 2016, my first children’s book was published: Marcella Umbrella and the What Ifs.
- I’ve been blogging since 2007. My longest running blog was In Pursuit of Simple. I started caffeine + creativity in January 2017.
- DMX once paid my cover at a bar in Atlanta.
- I was an extra in The Dark Knight Rises.
Topics covered on this blog include:
- Shopping + Reviews
- Current Events